Sunday, February 11, 2007



4 generations in one photo. My grandmother, mum, me and my beautiful kids

I have sold 100 photos!

So been very busy going to post office, camera house and listing etc has become a busy routine as im doing it all myself but very worth it. My husband has been terrific around the house while i been flat chat he reminds me to eat, which for me is huge normally i dont stop eating.

My sister is coming home on the weekend she will be minding the kids so i can go and take more wonderful pictures, so if there is any requests email me before next weekend. alicewsmith@bigpond.com

2 comments:

Rhonda053 said...

Hi Alice,

This is just a quick hello. Hello.

The photos I received are fabulous, and I have put them on a CD and I now have a slide show for all and sundry who come near my office!

I love the black and white pics and the dog photos the best, but that is just me being a dog lover, and not a lover of machinery!

keep up the hard work, you will get your green star soon (ebay) and speak to you soon.

Rhonda

Unknown said...

Hi Alice, I grew up through the 60's drought at Come-By-Chance and many things are ingrained on my memory, even the smell of rain reminds of the day it rained.
So important that people realise that when it rains you still need support as you have no resources left.
I trust the more people know about you, the more it will rain money until the real stuff arrives.
Very best wishes
Joy