Sunday, February 4, 2007

National Nine News


What a day i didnt get much sleep as i was having nightmares, that i forgot to get out of my PJS for the News interview! So i woke up this morning very tired and my stomach was churning with Nerves. and i quicly showered and dressed so i knew my nightmare wouldnt come true.
I met the news crew. Dale and Greg were great.

do you know i didnt think it was going to happen, i thought this has to be a hoax as if the news will come to the farm.

But they Met me at Oberon and sure enough it was going ahead whether i was ready or not. On arrival at the farm. We hoped out and started straight away i had no preperation into what to say and everything i wanted to say did not come out very embarrasing. I have no idea what i said but i know i only just figured out i forgot to tell them where to go to look at the pictures. Thats right i forgot the main bit. It was very hot today and the guys didnt cope real well in the sun. they interviewed me and Uncle Bill and my loving husband hid. He is very supportive but from the backlines.

They took a shot off us feeding the animals and looking at my pictures. They told me to go home and list a few more pictures so i think im going to be very busy.

Big Thanks to Annie who paid $300 for a lamb picture yesterday, she stated she was happy to keep one lamb going for a year. I really appreciate that.

The helicopter came and took the footage ready for tonight at 6pm. Be kind everyone the guys didnt give me time to check out my hair etc. I didnt dress up as i never have at the farm but i didnt wear my daggys i came up with a casual outfit. Mind you i did put on a bit of foundation to hide the black circles under my eyes. That is a first wearing makeup at the farm.

I think i might hide for a while actually i prob be sitting at the computer hopefully.

No comments: