Sunday, February 4, 2007

Monday 29th January


My son and i at the farm 2 years ago when it was green my how things have changed. It is such a great environment to grow up on a farm and all farms need to be protected without the hardworking dedicated farmers there would be no Meat, Dairy or Veges So why isnt there more money going towards keeping good farmers on there land who know what they are doing and not making them sell?
Well i will not lose this farm and if you want to help you can donate by paypal putting in the address mickws@bigpond.com or alternatively to
Save the farm
suite 157
Locked Bag 7000
bathurst NSW 2795
Then my mission is to help out other farms by selling wristbands at banks etc but i need to save our farm before i can save others.
It costs $6000 for Hay and $9000 for Oats and so i need to sell 500 photos at $30 each to make this happen. But every little cent counts.
So contact me with what photo you would like and i will get it for you making sure it is great quality. i will include a thankyou certificate which says ' I HELPED SAVE A FARM IN DROUGHT' They have a picture of Bob on it and if i must say very cute.
I have National Nine News doing a story on me tomorrow so bit scared.

No comments: