Sunday, February 4, 2007

I went and stayed at the farm after putting a few more listings on Ebay and i was getting withdrawals of knowing what was going on as the day before i had to answer 20 questions in regards to my listings. All of which i answered personally. My husband was at the farm helping out for a couple weeks so i went out to take more pictures. Iended up cutting the visit short and came home the next day. My husband stayed at the farm. When i got back to my computer i was amazed i had that much mail. i had to get my grandmother in to watch the kids while i got stuck into working. I then had Channel Seven Sunrise contact me and wanted me to go on there show. I nearly dropped off the chair it was sunday 28th January at 7pm and i was in middle of putting the kids to bed so it was very busy. At first i thought it was a joke but Paul Richards the producer rang back after i thought he was someone being silly. I ran around and quickly put the kids to bed a bit embarrassed. And he said he wanted me to go on his show and that he would ring back tom.. AHHhhh

No comments: