Sunday, February 4, 2007

I had Daily Telegraph contact me through my Ebay messages and said they wanted to do a story on me and to give my phone number to them. I freaked out and replied maybe in a couple days im busy. I ran around the house shrieking like a school girl giggling that the Daily Telegraph wanted to talk to me! I told my husband and his reply was ' Wow it would only happen to you that you try sell a picture and become famous'. I had to ring my Uncle bill straight away as i was going to hand him a check to surprise him with the money as he keeps the family farm going. and he thought it was unreal that people were buying my pictures( that doesnt sound real good, but he didnt understand Ebay and he meant it in the nice possible way).
I rang my mum and sisters and they went straight on to Ebay to have a look. I went to the Ebay discussion forum and said Help the media wants to do a story on what im selling i need advice. I wanted to make sure that in regards to Ebay there were no rules in that regards i found some really great people on that site.
Daily Telegraph also suggested i contact Michael Kiely he came up with an idea also to help his farm out, he chatted to me and suggested i make a blogsite and to speak to the media. that they would help my cause. So a big thanks to him and his family. I will tell you all about him in a couple posts just want to get my story out first.

No comments: